This is how it all happens. From start to finish, top to bottom…
1) Send us an email to info at junkyardathletic dot com and tell us which products you would like to order, with the quantity and the shipping postal/zip code so that we can provide a proper quote, and subsequently, send you an invoice.
2) Describe what each finished product looks like in your in your mind. Explain sizing and placement of the logos, background artwork, names, numbers, or anything else you want included. Don’t forget to include background colors, stripe colors and/or accent colors. Don’t know what you want? No problem. Just let us know what “look” you’re going for, and we can make it a reality.
Our apologies in advance, however, any pro/college clients whose products are shown on our website, are licensed to us to specifically make product for them and not for resale.
Furthermore, we cannot use any logo or graphic that has a copyright, is registered, or is trademarked, without express written permission from the owner of the logo and/or graphic.
Please be advised that custom designs may be subject to a $65/hr artwork fee (not all projects will be charged a custom design fee).
3) Attach your logo(s) in Adobe Illustrator format. Both EPS and PDF files compatible with Illustrator is also acceptable. Include any fonts used in your logos, or that you want used with your design. Please send a JPEG along with it so that we know we got the correct file.
4) At this time, you will want to confirm your order, with the final quantity and the shipping postal/zip code.
Please send an Excel spreadsheet with any numbers, names and sizes on them. When sending names, please send them in CAPITAL letters.
5) Upon receipt of your order, you will receive an online invoice via PayPal or Square, depending on the country you’re in. Work on your custom product(s) can begin as soon as full payment is received.
6) Now the fun begins. Our graphics gurus will create a mock up for each product you’ve ordered. They’ll work tirelessly until you are completely satisfied with the final design. Feeling artistic? Send us your own mock up in whatever format you want. MS paint? Crayons? Markers? Colored pencils? Sketch on the back of a napkin? All acceptable!
7) Once you are completely satisfied with the final design, we’ll place your custom designed product(s) into our production queue. Production times will vary based on product and time of year, and will be quoted when your order is placed.
8) Upon completion, your products custom finished products will be shipped directly to you!
Q: Can we submit our own mock ups or send you reference pictures of what we want?
A: Absolutely, in fact, we encourage it! MS paint? Crayons? Markers? Colored pencils? Sketch on the back of a napkin? All acceptable!
Q: Who does Junkyard Athletic sell to?
A: We sell to professional sports teams, colleges athletic programs, amateur associations, “average Joe’s”, “beer leaguers”, individuals, and everything in between.
Q: How long does the process take?
A: Production times will vary depending on product and the time of year. Our busiest season for our professional and college clients is May through December. But, don’t let that deter you, we always make time for our clients, big or small!
Q: What is the minimum order quantity?
A: All of our products are available for single piece order. Please keep in mind, pricing on certain products may be adjusted for single piece orders.
Q: How are my items being shipped?
A: We partner exclusively with FedEx. Unless otherwise requested, all domestic shipments are sent via FedEx Ground service. Depending upon country, international shipments are sent via FedEx International Economy or FedEx International Ground service.
Q: How much does shipping cost?
A: Shipping costs vary depending on product and quantity. Your shipping charges will be quoted when your order is placed. We only charge exactly what we pay for shipping. We’re in the business of making sure you’re satisfied with your custom products, not making money on shipping.